Purpose of Policy
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you submit information on this website, send an email from this website respond to a survey or communication, submit an inquiry such as email, or participate in another website function or feature.
- We collect personal information that you provide if you make a payment on this website, such as your first and last name, email address, and billing address.
- When you submit an inquiry or contact our Customer Service department, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other information. You may, however, visit our website without providing such information.
- When you make an account payment to Prodigy Medical, we collect your name and payment method information, such as credit card and billing information. We collect this information in order to bill you for your purchase.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” or other technology to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and related technology and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions and communicate with you regarding your payment.
- To comply with valid legal procedures, requirements, regulations or statutes.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to features that make your website experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is typically revealed in this process. This website may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. This website may also use other technology to collect information from time to time.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
How can you access, opt-out, or modify information you have provided to us?
In the case that Prodigy Medical begins sending marketing information, you may opt out of receiving email marketing communications related to products offered through this website by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may maintain information about sales or other transactions in order to service those transactions and for record keeping.
How do we protect the privacy of children?
This website is not directed at nor targeted to children. Users of this website must be at least 18 years old. We do not use this website to knowingly solicit personal information from or market to anyone under the age of eighteen. Our goal is to comply with laws and regulations relating to the collection and use of information from children, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if and to the extent that such laws may be applicable to the operation of this website. If you believe that we have received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify us immediately at email@example.com and we will take reasonable steps to remove such information from our databases.
Affiliate and third party links
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online policy only
Prodigy Medical maintains a separate HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices HIPAA Privacy Notice.
Your protected health information, whether collected through our website or offline, is subject to electronic disclosure in accordance with federal and state laws as well as Prodigy Medical’s Notice of Privacy Practices.